Source: Composite image by G_marius
Paris and Venice are among the most beautiful cities in the world. We discuss what they offer and decide which one is the best for a romantic getaway.Vote!
Most romantic cities in the world?
Paris and the Venice are two of the favorite destinations to spend a romantic weekend. Each of the two cities has its own unique features that made them arguably the best place to spend some quality time with someone you love.
Let's list some of the unforgettable things you can do and see in the French capital. Paris la ville de l'amour:
- Watch a sunset from Montmartre
- Boat trip on the Seine River
- Buy a surprise present in a boutique in the Champs-Élysées or Place Vendôme
- Climb the Eiffel tower
- Have a romantic dinner at Maxim's or any of the many extraordinary restaurants
- Wander in Buttes de Chaumont park
- Sit in one of the many cafés in the Quartier Latin
And what about Venice? The city of the canals "Venezia, la Serenissima"
- Night gondola ride
- Enjoy a Verdi's opera at La Fenice
- Sit is a café in the Piazza di San Marco (St Mark Square)
- Walk around the Dorsoduro district
- Explore the market of the Rialto Bridge
- Discover Murano, the famous glass island
- Sea-food dinner at one of the fine restaurants in the Castello area.
Paris and Venice are top destinations for holidays and a short trip to any of them can be one of the best romantic gifts for your partner. Depending on whether you like big cities or smaller ones, Italian or French food, Baroque or Neo-Classic architecture, etc. you may choose one over the other.
If you change your mind, you can change your vote simply by clicking on another option.
Which city would you prefer for a romantic getaway: Paris or Venice?
New to netivist?
Join with confidence, netivist is completely advertisement free. You will not receive any promotional materials from third parties.