Netivist points (XP) are a measure of the reputation of a netivist user. These points let you find out who are the most influential users in a debate.
You will be able to filter and order comments in forums according to the points and levels of the authors of the comments. To have more visibility and influence you can gradually accumulate XP through your interactions in netivist. Netivist points (also referred as netivist experience points or XP) help you to increase your user level and allow you to compare users’ engagement and influence in netivist.
How to get netivist points (XP)
There are several ways in which you can get netivist points, the most common are:
In sum the more you vote, comment, share and engage in online campaigns the more XP you will get and the faster you will level up. Remember, XP and levels give you visibility and capacity to influence the outcomes of debates on netivist.
Follow netivist on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Tumblr and help us spread the word about netivist. Together we can make netivist grow and become a point of reference for people, the media and decision-makers.
Other netivist tips:
- Tips netivist: level up to gain visibility, reputation and several other advantages
- Tips netivist: technical support
- Tips netivist: trophies
- Tips netivist: you get points (XP) by commenting on debates
- Tips netivist: contact requests
- Tips netivist: suggest debates and campaigns
- Tip: share netivist debates and petitions to level-up