Source: Image by G_marius.
In netivist you can get in touch with many very interesting people. Some users may have opinions, hobbies, and concerns similar to yours.
If netivist you can exchange private messages with your contacts. Soon you will be also able to create private groups and debates. This is a way to facilitate collective action. Users can discuss particular issues and coordinate action concerning a particular problem, policy, product or service.
How do you contact people in netivist? It is very easy. You just need to click on another users' image or username (which you can find in rankings or forums). This will lead you to this user's profile page, where you can find the button "Add to contacts" (under her/his profile picture). Once you click in "Add contact" the user will receive a contact request. If the request is accepted you would become contacts and you will be able to start exchanging private messages.
Follow netivist on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Tumblr and help us spread the word about netivist. Together we can make netivist grow and become a point of reference for people, the media and decision-makers.
Other netivist tips:
- Tips netivist: level up to gain visibility, reputation and several other advantages
- Tips netivist: netivist points (XP) and reputation
- Tips netivist: technical support
- Tips netivist: trophies
- Tips netivist: you get points (XP) by commenting on debates
- Tip: share netivist debates and petitions to level-up
- Tips netivist: suggest debates and campaigns