LSE100 - "Understanding the Causes of Things" uses Netivist University to enhance engagement and knowledge exchange. Would you like to have a section too?
Netivist University is a unique way to let the world know about the interesting discussions and findings that are taking place in academia. Netivist University allows both students and people outside university to engage in online discussions and exchange ideas and questions.
- Increases the visibility and impact of university courses, lectures, articles and reports. Thousands of people participate (read, vote and comment) in Netivist University debates
- Provides a new avenue for participation to students and people outside academia
- Promotes knowledge exchange
- Helps create a legacy for academic output
- Requires almost no effort or cost for the institution