We want to know which Big Bang Theory character is more similar to you. Choose one and tell us why. Find out who is the most popular TBBT character overall.
The Big Bang Theory is one of the most successful TV shows of the last decade. The Big Bang Theory focuses on the lives of a group of young geeky scientists working in The California Institute of Technology (Caltech). The main characters in the series have become part of our popular culture. Which character do you identify with? We are only discussing the main cast here, but you are more than welcome to vote "other" and add characters to the discussion forum below.
Which Big Bang Theory character are you?
- Amy Farrah Fowler. She has a PhD in neurobiology and shares may of Sheldon's traits and oddities. Throughout the series she becomes more socially aware and interested in a romantic relationship. She also conducts experiments on monkeys!
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz. She has a PhD in microbiology. She is normally very sweet but also very competitive and vindictive. She is married to Howard.
- Howard Joel Wolowitz. He “only” has a Master Degree in Engineering, for which Sheldon often mocks him. He is very funny, and considered himself a ladies’ man (without much success) before meeting and marrying Bernadette. He used to live with his mother (Mrs Wolowitz) and went to space with NASA.
- Leonard Hofstadter. He has an IQ of 173 and a PhD in experimental physics, and is probably the male character with the most common sense. He is married to Penny but shares an apartment with Sheldon.
- Penny. She is an aspiring actress from Nebraska but never had a breakthrough, so finally started to work as a commercial representative in a pharmaceutical company. She has by far more common sense and social awareness than the rest of the gang, despite not having finished her studies.
- Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali. He comes from India and has a PhD in astrophysics. He used to be so shy with women that he had selective mutism in their presence. He is remarkably close to Howard and his dog, Cinnamon.
- Sheldon Cooper. He is a genius: he has an IQ of 187, earned his PhD at 16, and works on quantum mechanics and string theory. He also has an eidetic memory. However, he lacks some basic social skills and often gets into trouble for not understanding other people’s feelings.
- Stuart Bloom. The owner of the comic book store is a man with low confidence but slightly better social skills than most of the other males in the show.
There are many funny and mostly introverted characters in The Big Bang Theory, but among them which one do you think is more similar to you?
If you change your mind, you can change your vote simply by clicking on another option.
Which The Big Bang Theory character are you?
New to netivist?
Join with confidence, netivist is completely advertisement free. You will not receive any promotional materials from third parties.